Dai Heka Boutique Guest HouseAdd to Favourites
We walk by Faith…not by Sight!
Inspired by gratitude and famed for exceeding the 4 star grading, this Strand establishment lifts the concept of guest house accommodation to a unique level. We ensure our guests are always well taken care of and rewarded with warm-hearted hospitality, wishing they could stay forever.
All seven en-suite rooms are directly accessible from public areas and designed with artful attention to detail. Dai Heka’s unusual décor is a striking combination of Modern Africa and Antique styling in earthy tones, shapes and textures. The mixture of vibrant interiors creates a delightful surrounding of simplicity and deep relaxation.
Centrally situated to the entire Helderberg’s activities, Dai Heka is a haven for Corporate and Leisure Travellers. We are surrounded by outstanding golf courses, major shopping centres, award-winning wine farms and restaurants all within a fifteen minute scenic drive.
We extend an invitation to experience hospitality of a different nature.
The Proudly DAI HEKA way!
Independently voted SA’s favourite huisie by die see!
Dai Heka has seven en-suite rooms each equipped with:
- An entrance directly from a public area.
- En-suite bathtub or shower.
- LCD Flat screen TV with USB port.
- Bouquet of DSTV channels.
- Coffee and tea.
- Complimentary snack basket.
- Mini bar fridge with a choice of beverages.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Superior quality linen and Unicurl pillows.
- Heating and Cooling.
- Electric blanket and hairdryer.
- Luggage rack.
- 3 Rooms equipped with small kitchenette.
- A private entrance and patio.
- Main bedroom with queen size bed.
- 2nd bedroom only single beds.
- LCD Flat Screen TV with USB port.
- Full bouquet of DSTV channels.
- Box Office Movies.
- Aluminium Sliding door.
- Lockable aluminium shutters ensuring privacy.
- En-suite free standing bathtub and shower.
- Original Artwork.
- Inter-leading kitchenette.
- Manicured garden with synthetic lawn.
- Rooms are serviced daily.
- Towels are refreshed on request.
- Room turn-downs.
- Concierge services.
- Friendly wake-up calls.
- Baby cot on arrangement.
- Safe and ammunition lock-up facility.
- In-house same day laundry service.
- Car wash.
- Beach chairs and umbrella.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Access to dedicated Guest PC with printer, fax, copy and email facilities.
- Secure undercover parking.
OUTDOOR PUBLIC AREAS:
- Two wood fire places and two gas braai’s.
- Covered, furnished, wind protected and heated.
- Swimming pool with lockable wooden sliding deck.
- Koi-pond with water feature and fountains.
- Our own “Hole 19” put-put area.
- Dura Turf synthetic lawn.
- Well-Manicured gardens.
- 6x4m Outdoor Umbrella.
- Leather couches.
- Lanterns and scented candles.
- Unique semi-enclosed venue seating up to 40 people comfortably.
- Small weddings.
- Birthday parties.
- Year-end functions.
or any other reason for a get together.
- Décor and Catering packages.
- Administrative assistance with individual business needs.
Justifiably awarded SA’S Favourite Guest House, this truly remarkable establishment, a mere 900m from one of the Cape’s blue flag beaches, offers only a pleasant experience to all guests and visitors.
SA Grading Council awarded a 3 STAR rating to this still very new establishment.
2 October 2007:
Dai Heka was registered into its current holding company.
The new management team undertook to keep improving and opening “Dai Heka” to visitors and guests.
Saw Dai Heka again reaching for the stars…and awarded the prestigeous 4 STAR grading by the SA Tourism Grading Council.
Completely oblivious of the SouthAfrica.TO travel online Company’s 55000 surveyes to their subscribers we received this email at 22h00…..
“Voted SA’s Favourite Guest House - AND - Western Cape’s BEST Guest House 2013 is…..Dai Heka in Strand”
2015 - 2017:
Multi awarded Finalists Sanlam Top Destinations
2017 - SA WINNERS of International LUX Hotel & Spa Awards
Undoubtedly Dai Heka’s continued success in honor of the team’s love and unconditional dedication towards creating an extraordinary establishment. Thanksgiving belongs to GOD !!!!!
21 Hope Street, Stand , Western Cape, 7140