SANDALS GUEST HOUSEAdd to Favourites
St Francis Bay
St Francis Bay is perhaps the Eastern Cape's "best kept secret".
First sighted in 1575 by Portuguese sailors who named it after their patron saint, St Francis Bay is a mere one hour's drive from Port Elizabeth
This tranquil village with its meandering waterways, picturesque thatched houses, abundant birdlife and miles of golden beaches is the perfect spot to just break-away!
A unique eco-destination, mild year-round temperatures and the longest sunshine hours on the South African coast make it a sought-after destination for the discerning traveller.
Sandals Guest House
Sandals is one of the top guest houses in picturesque St Francis Bay. The ambience of this boutique guesthouse is a blend of superb hospitality, cuisine and service. Our palm-fringed thatched house is decorated in a tropical-African flavour.
Situated 150 metres from the main beach, Sandals offers you unsurpassed luxury with its pool bar, holiday setting and spacious wooden decks. Our swimming pool is set in a lush semi-tropical garden.
Our vibrant and earthy African - Caribbean decor creates an elegantly charming and cheerful ambience for your dining enjoyment.
Sandals' cuisine embraces South Africa's rich natural abundance of fresh fruit, vegetables, fish and shellfish. Sample imaginative local and international dishes infused with African spices and Indian Ocean flavours, capturing the essence of our South African cuisine.
“Please note dinners are not served daily. Dinners are planned by the owner according to guest numbers & arranged accordingly or on group request. There are, however, a host of restaurants in walking distance & nearby. Sandals management is happy to assist with reservations locally”.
Sandals Guest House is a harmonious creation of wood, thatch and stone, creating a most pleasing atmosphere both from outside and within.
Relaxing in the garden will be like enjoying your own little Garden of Eden.
Sandals has ten large en-suite luxury bedrooms, all with baths, showers and extra length beds.
All of our accommodation is spacious and our individually decorated bedrooms with their African or Caribbean décor, all have sliding doors which open onto either your private balcony or into the sub-tropical garden, give you the best of all worlds.
Besides our extraordinary levels of friendliness, service and attention, we at Sandals always strive to ensure that your stay with us will be an unforgettable pleasure, whether you are on holiday, enjoying a romantic getaway or on a conference or business trip.
Our guest suites have been thoughtfully planned to ensure “feels like home” comfort even whilst you are away from home.
Each suite is provided with satellite television, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers, telephones and guest amenities.
- Satellite Television
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Guest Amenities
- Beach towels supplied
- Bathroom towels supplied
- Bathroom (en-suite)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Internet connection (wireless)
- Area information booklet
- Safe for valuables
- Patio / verandah / balcony
- Daily Housekeeping
- Swimming Pool
- Safe deposit box (reception)
- Smoking: in demarcated areas
- Tour assistance
- Bar (fully licenced)
- Child friendly (all ages)
- Transfers (airport)
- Laundry service
- Sandals is situated in the picturesque town of St. Francis Bay, along a beautiful piece of the Eastern Cape coast and is ideal for small conferences / business executive meetings. Sandals' GH now partners with St Francis Links for excellent conferencing facillities and golfing packages.
- Sandals GH is only 150-metres from the main beach and in walking distance to The Village Centre where you can browse through boutique shops and relax at the many restaurants and coffee shops after the conference. Our sundowner canal and river trips are a must for those with extra time. Sandals GH offers free wireless facilities in the main house and pool deck areas.
- Sandals is TGCSA rated 4 stars. All rooms have a small private deck or balcony with superb modern comforts (extra length beds, en suite, tea/ coffee facilities, room safes, free wireless, bathroom amenities).
- Sandals GH works exclusively with St Francis Links to deliver a unique conferencing experience & Sandals GH also has full golfing membership should any delegates want to enjoy golf at their conference. We can also arrange sunset canal cruises with drinks and snacks - 1 hour - to meander and sample St Francis Bay's "Little Venice" at the end of a hard days's conferencing!
- Sandals GH offers all delegates EXCLUSIVE use / accommodation in ONE house together. In this environment, you will dinner in the dining-room or have the braai out on the pool decks after your long day conferencing and the most personal service. I have also included a very good special rate on SINGLE accommodation, where my normal rate is quite a bit higher.
4 Napier Road ,St Francis Bay, Eastern Cape, South Africa