VILLA DEL SOLAdd to Favourites
039 312 1143
086 615 2013
072 596 6530
Contact Details (International)
+27 39 312 1143
+27 86 615 2013
+27 72 596 6530
Bring the family!
Villa Del Sol offers lovely family holiday accommodation at very reasonable rates. Fun, sun and the deep blue sea.
Villa Del Sol is a unique, affordable garden complex situated in a secluded part of Margate, yet within walking distance of the town centre. It has a lovely pool with entertainment area, sauna and a laundry.
Most of the 17 units have superb sea views, own braai and garden or patio. The two bedroom units (4 to 6 bed) are set in tranquil garden surroundings and fully equipped with a modern open plan kitchen and livingroom.
- We offer 10 television channels and M-Net is provided as well as linen and bath towels.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
- The units are serviced daily except Sundays and public holidays.
- Undercover parking is available for one motor vehicle.
- The resort is fenced with electronic security gates and a watchman on duty every night of the week for your safety and to attend to late arrivals.
- Kindly note: No pets are allowed.
Villa Del Sol Facilities
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue – onsite
- dishwasher onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- television in room (non-satellite)
- washing machine onsite
The resort is within walking distance of the Margate main beach, fishing pier and tidal pool
Units 1 - 10 (Time Share Units)
- all units have a lawn and garden leading off the patio
- all units are furnished the same
Units 11 - 17 (Private Units)
- privately owned
- individually furnished
- spacious patios
- superb views on most
Facilities in the area
- Margate Airport
- Numerous restaurants
- 10 golf courses within 30min drive
- Wild Coast Casino
- Shopping centres
- Blue flag beaches
- Horse riding on the beach
- Oribi gorge
- Wild Waters water park at Wild Coast Casino
Corner of Marine Drive & Finnis Road, Margate, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa