PEACOCK HOUSEAdd to Favourites
Sheltered under majestic oak trees and nestled in the heart of the North West Province you’ll find Peacock House, a bed and breakfast beyond luxury and comfort - with true South African hospitality
Beautifully decorated in Retro style, our en suite, luxury and superior rooms boast coffee and tea making facilities as well as bathroom amenities with soft plush gowns and slippers. All our rooms have private access.
For our business clientele there is WiFi internet and work stations in all the rooms . We also offer a range of self-catering units from which to choose if you prefer to cater for yourself. Breakfast is served in our sunny dining room or outside on the spacious veranda overlooking the lush garden with an abundance of bird species.
After a busy day guests can take a leisurely stroll through our lovely gardens or enjoy a refreshing swim in our sparkling pool. Relax in one of our well- appointed lounges before heading into the dining room to enjoy an excellent meal. Electronic security gates and secure parking will ensure that your stay is worry free.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- the Rennies Redstamp Club’s preferred supplier in the region
- a registered supplier of the Northwest Province.
- situated in Stilfontein along the N12 Treasure route, 180 km west of Johannesburg and 320km north east of Kimberley, which makes us an ideal halfway stopover en route to Cape Town, or the Kruger National Park.
- a 10 min drive from Klerksdorp.
- 15 min away from Orkney.
- a 30 min drive from the annual Nampo Show in Bothaville
- a 30 min drive from Potchefstroom, the annual host of the Aardklop National Arts Festival, as well as the North West University. ( PUK)
- WHY BOOK WITH US?
- the nearest guesthouse to the PC Pelser Aerodrome, which is situated between Klerksdorp and Stilfontein.
- situated a few kilometers away from the North West Shooting Range
- a mere 5 min drive to the newly erected Matlosana Mall, on the N12 route.
- within a short driving distance to all the Primary schools and High schools of the Klerksdorp area, such as Brothers College, St Conrad’s College, Milner High, H/S Wesvalia, H/S Klerksdorp and H/S Schoonspruit.
- a 15 min drive to the Rio Casino in Klerksdorp
- 3 km away from the closest golf course
- 2 km away from Spirit Word Ministries in Stilfontein.
- 15 min drive from the Klerksdorp Dam and the Wawielpark Holiday Resort .
2 Limpopo Street, Stilfontein, North West, South Africa , 2550