PIKKIE COTTAGEAdd to Favourites
WELCOME TO PIKKIE COTTAGE
Rest assured that at Pikkie Cottage you will enjoy a very relaxing stay in superb accommodation located in Saldanha Bay. The best place on the West Coast!
The land on which this original cottage is situated was sold to the Saldanha Bay Harbour and Railway Company in 1914, and the first residence was completed in 1920, and later sold to Madeline Johnson Murgatroyd (née Banfield), an author of children’s books, acquainting the modern child with ancient African folk lore until she was in her middle eighties.
The original cottage has since been considerably extended to accommodate guests in comfort and style, and since hosts Tilla and Leon Nell have moved in, is home yet again of an author of five travel books
PIKKIE COTTAGE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES:
- Comfortable double bed en suite rooms with tea/coffee facilities
- Separate entrance in secluded garden setting
- Off-street parking
- Separate communal breakfast with large screen satellite television
- Separate lounge with satellite television
- Situated 200 metres from the Saldanha promenade and beach
- Five minutes’ drive to the harbour and walking distance to Saldanha CBD
- Only 15 minutes’ drive from Langebaan and Paternoster, with Velddrif and Jacobsbaai all in reach
- Lunch and dinner available by prior arrangement
- NO Cheques will be accepted
- DSTV and free Wi-Fi in each room
We have a number of rooms available, each with elegant furnishings, a double bed, small fridge, coffee & tea counter and with it's own en suite bathroom. Each room also comes complete with a television and DSTV channels. Pikkie Cottage also offers scrumpcious breakfasts and dinner on request in the dining room, beverages in the bar area with FREE Wi-Fi access to guests.
19 Seventh Avenue, Saldanha Bay , Western Cape, South Africa, 7395